CULTURAL CHARACTERS or INGREDIENTS WILL FORM YOUR PEOPLE & YOUR LAND

Thảo luận trong 'Tran Van Son' bắt đầu bởi Tran Van Son, Thg 1 2, 2018.

1. Tran Van Son

Tran Van Son Member

Tham gia ngày:
    Thg 10 17, 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    CHẤT LƯỢNG hay GIA VỊ VĂN HÓA
    SẼ HÌNH THÀNH CON NGƯỜI & ĐẤT NƯỚC BẠN?
    (Thơ Phiếm luận, Xã hội, Thời đại)

Có một hôm, ngồi ăn trong một Quán…
    Mấy bạn Mỹ tôi, rất thích thú, Thg Thức Món Ăn…
    Cô Chủ Quán dạo này mới Viết Song Ngữ trong Thực Đơn…
    Vài Người Mỹ đã đông hơn, vào Ăn Thử…
    Món Bún Chả Hanoi mà TT B. Obama thưởng thức…
    Quán Liên Hương đã thấy Đông Khách rõ ràng?
    Dân Hanoi, nay tỏ rất hân hoan!
    Món Bún Chả Hanoi, Cô Chủ dịch là <BBQ Pork>
    Cũng được thôi, nhưng Ăn rồi, Chất Lượng sẽ rõ?
    Gia Vị thế nào? Tôi đã hỏi Mấy Bạn Mỹ thử xem?
    Đại Đa Số, Họ thưởng thức, rất tận tình!
    Nhưng Mấy Bạn thân của tôi vẫn thg về Ăn Món Mỹ?
    Tại sao vậy? Không phải Họ đã Mê Bún Chả?
    Một Bạn Việt tôi nói, Ăn Cơm Mỹ vẫn chưa quen!
    Vậy Văn Hóa Thực Phẩm mà Chúng Ta ăn…
    Thường Nhật lại là Món Ăn Riêng Dân Tộc?
    Bạn Thưởng Thức đôi khi Món Ăn Ngoại?
    Song Về Nhà, Gia Đình Bạn đâu có Ăn Cơm Mỹ đâu?
    Thỉnh thoảng, Bạn Mời Gia Đình Bạn xem?
    Và kết quả Họ thường Ăn Món Ăn Nào thường nhật?
    Ví dụ trên, cho chính tôi, vài Trải Nghiệm…
    Văn Hóa là gì? Và có những Gia Vị gì?
    Ngày Nay, trong nhiều Phố, vì Văn Hóa Giao Lưu…
    Bạn có thể đã Thử Qua nhiều Món Ăn Ngoại Quốc?
    Có một vài Quốc Gia, Ngày Nay đã Mỹ Hóa!
    Ví dụ Thời Trang, Họ ăn mặc, nhiều Nhãn Hiệu Hoa Kỳ?
    Tôi thử hỏi, đã bao giờ, Thiếu Nữ Mỹ, mặc Áo Dài?
    Hay Thời Trang Thế Giới vẫn dẫn đầu từ Paris và New York?
    Hầu như mỗi Đô Thị Mỹ, đều có một China Town đông đúc…
    Song bảo Người Hoa Kỳ đã chỉ Ăn Thực Phẩm Trung Hoa?
    Không, Họ thưởng thức thôi, và Muốn Tìm Hiểu Đề Tài Này?
    Chúng ta phải trải nghiệm… qua Những Đi & Sống?
    Xưa kia, Thời Trang của Các Cụ Quê Ta, Áo Dài Khăn Đóng?
    Vào Hiện Đại thì… Complet & Cà Vạt, đang mặc bởi Các Ông?
    Và các Cô, các Bà đang mặc gì ở Đất Việt Hôm Nay?
    Từ Đô Thị, Thôn Quê ra ngoài nơi Tỉnh Nhỏ?
    Văn Hóa Thời Trang, Bạn có thấy nhiều Thay Đổi?
    Hay vẫn Y Nguyên như ½ Thế Kỷ trước đây?
    Còn Quân Phục, Quân Trang, và Phương Tiện Giao Thông?
    Xa hơn nữa, Ý Thức Hệ Xã Hội, bao trùm Sự Đổi Thay Chính Trị?
    Tôi quan sát trong 5-6 Thập Niên qua, Lòng Thích Thú!
    Vì Dân Tộc Mình, trên Dòng Trao Đổi Văn Hóa, luôn Chuyển Biến theo…
    Nhìn các Kiến Trúc Đô Thị và xa hơn… cả Thôn Quê…
    Tôi nhận rõ, It Nhiều, Cuộc Giao Lưu đang vẽ Sắc Mầu vào Quê Mẹ!
    Tôi tạm gọi nhg Hiện Tượng Đó là nhg Gia Vị của các Nền Văn Hóa…
    Chúng đã và đang thâm nhập vào Lối Sống Người Việt Chúng Ta?
    Kể từ Tư Duy Thấp/Cao, và Sinh Hoạt Vật Chất Xa Hoa…
    Và <chính Chúng, Nhg Gia Vị đó>, đã và đang Hình Thành Con Người Chg Ta và Đất Nước?
    Hôm Nay, nếu Chg Ta Học Tiếng Hoa, Tiếng Nga & Tiếng Mỹ…
    Ngôn Ngữ nào? Là Gia Vị chính của Nước Việt mình?
    Và nếu Bạn Về Tham Quan Quê Mẹ, vài Thập Niên sau…
    Bạn sẽ thấy Thế Hệ Trẻ Dân Tộc Mình, <Nói Ngôn Ngữ Nào, Thích Ăn Món Nào, Mặc Thời Trang Nào?> Rồi Suy Nghĩ nhé!
    Trước đây, trong Phong Trào Nền Văn Minh Hóa,
    Ở Nước Ta, nhà văn Vũ Trọng Phụng, rất nổi danh…
    Bức Tranh Đời chuyển hóa, qua tác phẩm Số Đỏ của Ông…
    Và Ngày Nay, có lẽ Chg Ta phải sưu tầm nhiều hơn để đọc?
    Nếu không, Chg ta vẫn phải chờ,< Sự Trải Nghiệm Nhiều Bi Kịch>?
    Đời Sống Dân Tộc Việt mình, vẫn Phải Sống theo Dòng Đời?

Vanson Tran – 1/2018 (Chúc Mừng Năm Mới DL 2018 đến Quý Độc Giả)

CULTURAL CHARACTERS or INGREDIENTS
    WILL FORM YOUR PEOPLE & YOUR LAND
    (Palavering Social Poem)

One day, sit in a little restaurant ...My American friends, were very excited, enjoying some Food ...This new young lady owner has just written in a bilingual Name in her Menu ...Some Americans are exited, pour into Eating the Dish...The BBQ Dish in Hanoi, that, President B. Obama enjoyed ...Have you seen The Little Lien Huong Restaurant that has been so crowded clearly? The people of Hanoi, now express their joy! Bun Cha Hanoi, translated as <BBQ Pork> Okay, but when eating, its quality will be clearer? How is it? I asked my American friends to try? Most, they enjoy, very dedicated! But my dear American Friends are still sticking with their American Diet? Why so? Didn’t they change to eat the Vietnamese Dish instead? No, a Vietnamese friend said, eating American Food is still not familiar or used to! So the food culture that we eat daily ...Is relied to our Ethnic Food? Do you sometimes Appetite Dining Out? Yes, but Home Food in our Family is always used to or better than American One? Occasionally, You Invite Your Family to try? And how often do they eat? For example, for myself, some above experiences have given me the answer. What is culture? & what are the Spices of A Culture?

Today, in many Streets, because of our Cultural Exchange. You may have tried many foreign dishes? There are a few States, Americanized today! Fashion for example, their Dresses are seen in many different US Brands? I want to ask, if American Girls have been wearing “Ao Dai” always or not? Or, is the World Fashion still being leaded by/from Paris or New York? Almost every US urban, everyone has a crowded China Town; but Americans have just eaten Chinese food not all the time? Why? They really enjoy it, but they do not eat Chinese Food every day. If we want to understand this subject? We must experience by our goings and livings? In the past, the Fashion of our Country, “Old Traditional Ao Dais” were worn? But for our Modern Time, Western Suites and Ties are worn by Gentlemen. How about for Ladies? And what are they wearing today in Viet Land? From Towns, to Villages, or in the small towns? Culturally, do you see many changes? Or, do you think they are the same as they were in 500 years ago?

Then, how about Military Uniforms? Military Fashions and Transportation Equipment? Further, how about our Social Ideology? Covering the Political Change as well? I observed in the last 5-6 Decades, It was very interesting! For the people, in these Cultural Exchanges, they always change by their adaption in each period. Look at the urban architecture and beyond ... the cities and the villages ...I recognize, more or less, the Cultural Exchanges have been drawing the different Colors into our Motherland! I temporarily call these, <the different Cultural Spices>! They have been penetrating into Our Culture & mutated into Vietnamese Way? From Low or High Thinking, and in Living Materials ...And, that is, is the Formation of the Human Being and the Country? Today, if you study Chinese, Russian & American, English ...What language? Is the main flavor of Vietnam? And if you go to your Motherland, after few decades ...You will see the Young Generation Youth, <hear them to speak the language, what they like to eat, how to dress?> Then think!

I observed in the last 5-6 Decades, Animal Love! For the people, on the Cultural Exchange, always change by ... Look at the urban architecture and beyond ... the village ...I recognize, It Many, the Trading is drawing the Color of Motherland to Motherland! I temporarily call the Statue that is the Spices of the Culture ...Have we been penetrating into the Vietnamese Way? From Low / High Thinking, and Living Material ...And, that is, is the Formation of the Human Being and the Country?
    Today, if you study Chinese, Russian & American ...What language? Is the main flavor of Vietnam? And if you go to Motherland, few days later ...You will see the Young Ethnic League, <Speak the language, Like to eat, How to dress?> Then think!

Previously, in the Civilization Movement, in my country, writer Vu Trong Phung, was very famous in his masterpieces, he wrote about our <People Transformed Life Books, such as SỐ ĐỎ, LÀM ĐĨ> etc… And today, maybe we have to collect more to read? If not, we still have to wait, <Many Drama Experiences Coming>? Our Vietnamese Life must be waiting for <What To Be Flown Along with The Life Stream>?

Vanson Tran - 1/2018 (Happy New Year 2018 To You, My Readers)

Chia sẻ trang này